Safety Risk Management (SRM) is one of the most important elements of an organization's SMS. Yet, many safety managers find SRM challenging, or difficult, to effectively implement and/or sustain. This course provides the attendee with the concepts and processes needed to have an effective SRM program within their organization.
After completion of this course, the student will be able to-
- Define Safety Risk Management
- Quantify safety as an investment vs. expense (safety ROI)
- Identify and address hazards in the operator’s environment
- Identify and address risks in the operator's environment
- Conduct a Safety Risk Assessment
Module 1- What is Safety Risk Management?
Module 2- Types of Hazards
Module 3- Hazard Identification
Module 4- Hazard Analysis
Module 5- Hazard Documentation
Module 6- Conducting a Safety Risk Assessment
Module 7- Safety Risk Management Case Study